This policy applies to the website : alveos.fr / alveos.com
Last update : 09/09/2019
Respecting your privacy is of the utmost importance to Alveos Ev who is responsible for this site.
- How your personal information is collected and processed. Personal information is any information that can identify you. This includes your first and last name, your age, your postal address, your email address, your location or your IP address; "Personal information" is also used as a synonym for "personal data" within the meaning of the European Regulation 2016/679.
- What are your rights regarding this information?
- Who is responsible for processing the Personal Information collected and processed?
- To whom this information is transmitted ;
- Eventually, the site's policy on cookies
1. COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We collect the following personal information
- Email address for all contact requests
The personal information we collect is collected through the collection methods described below, in the "Contact Us" and following sections.
2. FORMS AND METHODS OF COLLECTION
Your personal information is collected through the following methods :
- Website registration form
We use the information collected for the following purposes:
- Order tracking
- Promotional information/offers
- Contact information
- Website management
3. LOG FILES AND COOKIES
We collect certain information through log files and cookies. These files allow us to process statistics and traffic information, to facilitate navigation and to improve the service for your convenience.
a) Description of the cookies used by the site
It is mainly the following information :
- IP address
- Visited pages and requests
- Time and day of connection
The use of such files allows us to achieve the following objectives:
- Improvement of the service and personalized welcome
- Statistical studies
In addition, the site integrates social network buttons allowing you to share your activity on the site. Cookies from these social networks may be stored on your computer when you use these features.
These sites have their own privacy policies and terms and conditions of use that may differ from our site. We invite you to consult the privacy policies and terms and conditions of use of these sites.
You may object to the storage of cookies by configuring your browser software.
If you decide to deactivate the cookies, you will then be able to continue browsing the site. However, any malfunction of the site caused by this manipulation cannot be considered as being of our making.
4. SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
The personal information collected by the site is not transmitted to any third party and is processed only by us.
5. DURATION OF RETENTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
The person in charge of processing personal information will keep in its computer systems of the site and in reasonable security conditions all personal information collected for a period of : 6 months.
6. HOSTING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Our site is hosted by:
OVH, whose headquarters are located at the following address
19 Place Françoise Dorin, 75017 Paris
The host can be contacted at the following telephone number: +33(0)955 006 633.
The information we collect and process is exclusively hosted and processed in the European Union.
7. PERSON RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
a) The person responsible for the processing of personal information
Laurent Carpentier is the person responsible for the processing of personal information, the data controller. He can be contacted by e-mail at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
b) Obligations of the data controller
The personal information controller undertakes to protect the personal information collected, not to transmit it to third parties without your knowledge and to respect the purposes for which the information was collected.
In addition, the person responsible for processing personal information undertakes to notify you in the event of rectification or deletion of the personal information, unless this would entail disproportionate formalities, costs or steps for him/her.
In the event that the integrity, confidentiality or security of your personal information is compromised, the data controller undertakes to inform you by any means.
8. RIGHT OF OBJECTION AND WITHDRAWAL
You have the right to object to the processing of your personal information by the Site ("right of objection"). You also have the right to request that your personal information no longer appears, for example, in a mailing list ("right of withdrawal").
In order to object to the processing of your Personal Information or request the removal of your Personal Information, you must follow the following procedure:
The user must make a request to limit the processing of his/her Personal Information to the data controller by sending an e-mail to the address provided below email@example.com
9. ACCESS, RECTIFICATION AND DELETION RIGHTS
You may access, update, modify or request the deletion of your personal information by following the procedure set out below:
The user must make a request to request the provision, update, modification or deletion of his personal information by the site, by sending an email to the address provided below firstname.lastname@example.org
We reserve the right to modify it in order to ensure its conformity with the law in force.
- Act respecting the protection of personal information in the private sector, RLRQ c P-39.1; and/or
- Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act, LC 2000, c 5.